A Beautiful City client Kardinya Park has just completed their first month of intensive marketing and here are the results.
Total budget under $3000...
- Growing Facebook Likes to 681.
- Enrolling tenants into centre marketing with marketing meetings in-store, and by email with national tenants.
- Increasing tenants' exposure and enrolment by cross publishing their own Facebook posts and photos to Kardinya Park’s FB page.
- Increasing customer awareness of the centre and the tenants with in-store photos.
- Maintaining a professional face with an updated website including tenant photos and regular website maintenance.
- Increasing tenant's exposure and enrolment by cross publishing their own Facebook posts and photos to Kardinya Park’s FB page.
- Showing off centre marketing to tenants by explaining our cross promotion of their pages and encouraging them to further share and promote.
- Increasing cooperation between the centre and tenants by cross linking their Facebook pages with ours and being a marketing face of the centre with face-to-face meetings explaining promotions.
- Increasing immediacy between retailers and customers by providing Facebook flyers for retailers to hand out to customers.
- Increasing retailer's satisfaction by coordinating free coffee campaign for them to enjoy sharing with their customers.
- Exciting and enrolling tenants with a bigger face-to-face marketing effort – they want more!!
- Overtaking nearby Stockland Riverton in FB Likes – a publicly listed company.
- Engaging customers with tenant and shopping centre photos and private messages – customers have written exclaiming how attentive we’ve been to their needs!
- Beginning a major FB presence that competes with many other Perth centres and creates a template for marketing that tenants love.
Nicholas Takács, A Beautiful City